• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can only see changes to the upper left Preview Picture Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing images and when I go to the Develop module it onlt shows changes to the Preview image not the main image on screen.  Using Lightroom Classic CC v7.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Your computer's display profile may be corrupted.  Try setting it to sRGB or rerun Windows calibration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Racoscarelli,

We're sorry to hear about no changes to the image in the develop module, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Lightroom and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unchecked the "Use Graphics Processor" box restarted Lightroom Classic CC no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing images and when I go to the Develop module it onlt shows changes to the Preview image not the main image on screen. 

Are you clicking on the presets in the Presets panel, or are you just hovering the mouse over a preset and expecting to see a preview of the preset on the large Loupe image? If the latter, make sure the option Preferences > Performance > Enable Hover Preview Of Presets In Loupe is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enable Hover Preview of Presets in Loupe is checked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the problem clicking on a preset doesn't apply it to the Loupe view, or is the problem hovering over the preset doesn't show a preview of the preset in Loupe view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not presets that are causing me a problem rather in Develop mode when I change, for example, Exposure it only shows the change in the preview image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen with all the images or some specific image?
Which format of image are you working on?

Could you try creating a test catalog and import a few images into it and let us know if the issue still occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see changes in the Preview window top left.  It is the same for all images.  I have tried both RAW and JPG images and the same thing occurs.  I really think this issue started with v 7.5 update as I have been using it prior since day 1 with no problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and let us know if it helps with the issue?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset the Preferences and it changed the Graphics Card on Performance which causes my Lightroom to crash every time it is run.  Restored the original Preferences which had the "Use Graphics Processor" unchecked. Can now run Lightroom Classic CC but still have same problem with only the Preview image getting any editing changes I might make.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try creating a test catalog and import a few images into it and let us know if the issue still occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems that it is a Settings issue.  I have Lightroom Classic CC v 7.5 on one other computer and I do not have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created a new catalog, imported photos, same issue, cannot see changes being made in the large image in the middle of the screen only on the Preview image top left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try purging the Camera raw cache in Preferences, which will delete all cached Develop previews, and force them to be recreated.

LR-purge-cache.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purged Camera RAW but it will still only show editing changes on Preview image (same experience with .JPG).  Is there a way to completely uninstall Lightroom Classic CC from my pc so I can reinstall fresh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your computer's display profile may be corrupted.  Try setting it to sRGB or rerun Windows calibration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much was looking for an answer for so long. Lightroom was unuseable and almos gave up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SSprengel thank you!!!

I would not have thought of re-calibrating my display profile.  Everything in Lightroom Classic CC is now working as expected.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines