• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install lightroom version 10.4

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all , the reaosn I was trying to install this version is because the lightroom doesn't display the raw files from Nikon Z6 -2  .    Windows Explorer can display them and also photoshop with CameraRaw 13.4    .

If  I can solve this issue without upgrade to LR 10.4 , Its good enough for me .

I tried to install AdobeDNGConverter_x64_13_4  but I get an error that the OS is not supported . 

If I tried to install 10.4 from Creative Cloud Desktop I get a message that I need to update my system  and below this it says  - Please update your operating system Windows 10 (version 1903 or later) . 

But I have Windows 1903 or later

My Display Adapter suppports DirectX 12  and has 4 GB RAM

I have 32 GB RAM

Enough free storage

My Windows Has the latest updates .

Any suggestions  ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Windows do you have? Have you disabled antivirus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem was in the OS . I restored some system files and made some changes  and then I was able to upgrade to 10.4 ,  which fixed the the photos display issue .

Thanks for the help .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines