Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't use the Lightroom API

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I'm using the 7 day trial subscription to adobe lightroom. and in my developer account I can't access the services associated with the lightroom API (the gray button). is this because I need to use the full subscription? or what else could it be related to?

I want to use the API to work remotely with lightroom to process images and download them to the server. I'm not going to use user support, I just need my own account.

what is the best way for me to implement this task?

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is for Lightroom Classic (the traditional desktop-based program).  You might get a helpful response in the Lightroom Cloud forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_...

But don't keep your hopes up for a response from Adobe -- over the years, I haven't seen them respond to my own or others' queries about the cloud APIs.  They don't appear to be investing any effort in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines