• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open up my lightroom classic, my photoshop or camera raw.

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open any of these applications I get this message: 

You do not have permission to open the application “Adobe Lightroom Classic.app”.  I tried looking at the permissions and added every name I could think of and gave read and write permission. I think it must be a different issue. A couple of weeks ago something happened and several folders on the desktops of both of my macs were suddenly empty. So I think there is something else wrong. I have no issues with my desktop as far as Lightroom or Photoshop but cannot access them on my Macbook Pro. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact word-for-word error message? Can you show us a screen capture (click on the "insert photos" icon to include your screen capture in your reply — do NOT provide the screen capture as an attachment)

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
but cannot access them on my Macbook Pro. Any ideas?

so, what MACOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines