• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant open Lightroom because Adobe say I don't have an active license but do.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to open lightroom but can't because Adobe says I dont have a license. I get a note that I have to purchase it as they have no record of my purchase. That is not true as I have used it for years. However, I just found out that Adobe does have a record and states that I have an active account for lightroom, photoshop. Here is what they say: You have an active perpetual license. Kindly contact Adobe Forums they will get back to you with a resolution. They say that I have an active subscription for Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Acrobat Profession.

When I try to login I am told I dont have any of the above so I can't use the programs. I need help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly contact Adobe Forums they will get back to you with a resolution.

Completely wrong. We are not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom Classic users, we cannot fix or help with account issues. You have to work this out with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

If this doesn't help you need to contact the Adobe support.

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. 

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems. 

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help. 

  

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below. 

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines