• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I did something so one person keyword no longer found in People view

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first attempt to keyword all people images in a 2500 image collection. I have 10+ names and was able to filter on all the combinations I tried.

The now missing person does not show up in the person view, either named or unnamed.A library search for that keyword shows no results

The name still shows as a valid keyword in the list with some 200 images carrying it. Clicking on the keyword in the keyword list displays the "missing" images.

Not sure what I did.

Any suggestions please.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines