• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have the "Camera Matching" option available in my LRC Profiles browser !

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I am using LRC on Windows (LRC Version 10.4 and Camera RAW 13.4)

I recently discovered that the "Camera Matching" profiles was available for numerous LR users.

But on my LR version or parameters there is nothing like this !!!

So I would like to know how I can activate such additional option in my LRC.

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Camera-Matching Profiles" are only available for Raw images, and furthermore they are not provided for every camera type. Looking at your screenshot it would appear you have a non-raw file selected, so try selecting a raw file to see if there are camera-matching profiles available for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This class of hardware profile has always been available for some camera models (especially so, or sooner so, with the most popular camera brands), but not available for others.

Depending on which camera took a particular photo, (edit: as Jim says, Raw photo is understood here) you can see a different list. In the case of a non-directly-supported camera model (imported as generic DNG) there may be no profile choice other than the "embedded" profile which this DNG itself contains.

Even though a standard profile name such as "Adobe Color" or "Adobe Standard" tends to always be available, behind the scenes this denotes a different Adobe Color or Adobe Standard profile per camera model. The same thing is true for camera matching profiles: even though the same camera matching profile name might appear, this really denotes a different such profile per model. Which may, or may not, be present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What camera?

And check for upgrades starting this morning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines