• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I dont have access to update my Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Im registering /buying a new Lightroom package on my computer through my own email. The last one I had was through the school I was studying at.
The problem is that Im trying to update to the latest Lightroom version but always get the "updates have been disabled for this machine, Please contact your administrator"
I re-registered last night and still have a pending message that I will soon be able to access the plan
Is there anything I can do or can you help me fix this?
-Thelma

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this computer located? On who's LAN is it attached to? Is it your property or the school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop and sign in with the new account?

Do you have admin privileges on this computer?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your system match the system requirements?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you get this Macintosh computer? Was it supplied by the school? This sounds like you are logged into the computer with an account that does not have privileges to install software.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines