• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Ligntroom 5. I updated it to version 5.7.1. However, the menu does not appear new opportunities to create panoramas and HDR.

New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Ligntroom 5. I updated it to version 5.7.1. However, the menu does not appear new opportunities to create panoramas and HDR. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? The information on the program there was an inscription that the program is version 5.7.1. However, each time you start the program Lightroom be prompted to upgrade to version 5.71. I have a computer PC, the operating system Windows 8.1 32 bits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Hi Alexander,

Please refer the following forum thread.

updated lightroom to 5.7.1 no hdr or panorama option

Regards,

Sumt Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander,

Please refer the following forum thread.

updated lightroom to 5.7.1 no hdr or panorama option

Regards,

Sumt Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does that mean? Are you telling me that there is no panorama in 5.7.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin23138911086v wrote:

What does that mean? Are you telling me that there is no panorama in 5.7.1?

Indeed there is not. Lightroom 5.7.1 is very old, and did not have HDR or panorama merge yet. That was introduced in Lightroom 6. Do not confuse this ancient version of Lightroom with what is now called Lightroom and is at version 5.2. That is a completely new app and has nothing to do with the version you are using. What you are still using is the predecessor of Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who cares if its ancient! it still works! I had never even thought about needing panorama, until now just wondering why they didn't include it in 5.7.1. and if it was there,, why mine didn't have it! I get it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is too ancient to work for creating panoramas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines