Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have migrated my Catalog, retained my Keywords, but lost my Keyword Sets

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning LrC community. I am looking for some help please:

I have transitioned my set-up from connecting my RAID of images and iMac running LrC to connecting the RAID to a MacBook Pro M1 running LrC.

My LrC Catalog was on the iMac, but I successfully saved it to the RAID alongside my images before moving over to the MacBook Pro. Everything appears to be working except that my created Keyword Sets are missing. All of my Keywords are present, it's just my Keyword sets that are missing. Did I miss another file that I should have migrated along with the Catalog?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe, step-by-step, leaving nothing out, how you did this "migration".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the location of the Catalog in my Downloads folder and copied it to the RAID - nothing too complex - which is probably why I am having issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyword sets are held in the main presets folder, so copy this across.

johnbeardsworth_0-1656769253462.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I didn't know that folder existed. I can only find the three "out-of-the-box" Keyword Sets in that folder: Outdoor, Portrait and Wedding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have had "Store presets with Catalog" enabled. So look in the folder where the catalogue was stored on the iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines