• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the last version of LRC and I don't have access to my photos.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the last version of LRC and the Ventura systema software on my Mac and I can't access my photos. Apple site told me that the late versions of Apple doesn't work without our permission in the System Settings. So, I did the all procedings and nothing. I contacted Adobe support and I have been chating with a Adobe tecnition. The problem is I can't be able to grant permission he goes inside my Mac. Would you mind to help me please?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Neopolis102. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I'll help you figure this out.

To allow folder permissions to Lightroom Classic on macOS, follow this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

The step may differ slightly on macOS Ventura; search for Full disk access on the settings page.

If you've already added Lightroom Classic under Full Disk access, try repairing the folder-level permissions for Lightroom Classic.

In this article, scroll down to 'Manually change folder permissions' & follow each step until the step for starting up in Safe Mode: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-basic-troubleshooting-fix-most-issues.html

This is going to be a manual effort. Please keep me posted on how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines