• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just moved to a iMac 27". The fonts in all the panels in Lightroom Classic are very small

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved to a 27"iMac. All the fonts in the LR panels are very small. I can barely read them even with my glasses on. Is there anyway to increase the size of the text in the panels? I've looked everywhere and cannot figure out a way to do this.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the font size in Lightroom Classic. You can try going to the Preferences of Lightroom Classic, then Interface & change the Font Size under Panels.

LRC change font size - Mac.png

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i treid this and font size did not change. I even trie restarting program and computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What resolution are you driving that display? Change it to something that will enlarge everything

For example, on my Retina display, I can run 3360x2100, everything is tiny so, I don't run it that way. Try something around 2500 or so, should be visible. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the MAC, in the MACCOS, bring up System Preferences (click on that apple icon, upper left corner of your desktop)

1.png

Click on Displays,

2.png

For Resolution, have you selected Default, or have you selected Scaled? Try Scaled.

3.png

note, MACOS Scaling might not work so well with some programs.

note, MACOS Scaling might work oddly with some in program settings like font size in LrC preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines