Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a Lightroom consultant

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I reside on the Gold Coast in Australia and am wondering if someone Adobe Supportland can help me in finding a paid expert Lightroom consultant who lives nearby or in Brisbane to sit one on one with me and try and fix my Lightoom catalogue disaster. I have tried online and through forums but have accepted that it is beyond me and too complicated to fix online. I have made mistakes that may or may not be fixable. I really need help and am willing to pay for it if someone is available to discuss further.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Hi Dave,

I live near Bundaberg ( you would know where that is!)

I would be willing to see if I can help. If you send me a PM (Private message) I can contact you by email, and then even try a zoom conference to connect with you.

I do not regard myself as a "Guru" but am fairly conversant with Lightroom-Classic.

Regards

Robert C

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might as the nice people here:

https://www.kayellaustralia.com.au

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, they are an online store but I might try posting on their Facebook page.

Thanks again,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They had several physical stores back in the 2000s when I was down there on tour for them. Are they all gone?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I can't find anything about a store on their website. There are several camera shops that I could ask I guess but I usually find that their level of interest only extends to their shop.

I know it was a long shot but I was hoping that an Adobe guru might be hiding nearby waiting for a challenge 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sydney is the closest:

30 Whiting Street, Corner Whiting and Clarendon Street
Artarmon, NSW, 2064
Ph: 02 8423 7700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I live near Bundaberg ( you would know where that is!)

I would be willing to see if I can help. If you send me a PM (Private message) I can contact you by email, and then even try a zoom conference to connect with you.

I do not regard myself as a "Guru" but am fairly conversant with Lightroom-Classic.

Regards

Robert C

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for reaching out. I have sent you a message.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

I live in the Goldy too and would love to find someone to teach me more about LRC and PS as I've been stumbling through it now for 2 years and worry that I'm not doing things correctly ie backing up. Anyway... I was just wondering if you managed to find anyone on the Coast who could help? 
cheers

Jo:cherry_blossom:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jindi 

Your best chance of finding knowledgable people to assist one-on-one might be a Photographic Club, as this one-

https://www.gcps.org.au/

Joining a Club can also advance your photographic skill in many areas.

As with @Dave C Mitchell  I gave some help by email and may have helped to some degree.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rob
I’m already a member of the Society. Thank you for your advice. I’ll definitely as around next week.
Are you also a member?

Kind regards

Jo Gordon
M. 0402002324

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines