I no longer see the flag symbol in the upper left-hand corner of flagged photos

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed an update top Lightroom and now the flag symbol does not appear on my flagged photos. I now see a white "box" surrounding my flagged photos, but no flag. I can set the flagged filter and all my flagged photos show up, only the flag in the upper left-hand corner is no longer there. Did the most recent update do away with the flag?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Are you looking at the grid, or at the filmstrip? If the filmstrip, then you may have made it too small. If the filmstrip shrinks below a certain size, then the badges disappear because there is not enough room for them.

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to View Options (Cmd-J). Is Flags now unchecked in the Cell Icons section of the Grid View options? If so, checking it should fix the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but it is checked. Everything was fine up until this last update.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking at the grid, or at the filmstrip? If the filmstrip, then you may have made it too small. If the filmstrip shrinks below a certain size, then the badges disappear because there is not enough room for them.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are absolutely correct! Thank You!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions