I see different colors on my computer and on my phone

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, this is a color test problem. But I have a standard color test sRGB for export everywhere. On my computer, the white color is a little pinkish, on the iPad everything is the same, but when I send a photo to my clients and friends or to my phone (iphone 11), our white color is greenish. That it is impossible to save photos so that they are more or less the same on all devices?

This is an example of a slightly pinkish white, which is how it should be. If you do not see pink in white, then this is not normal. It should be pinkish. On phone is white greenish.

colortest white pink.jpg

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That it is impossible to save photos so that they are more or less the same on all devices?

Perhaps your iPhone screen needs to be calibrated.

But you cannot control how the photos appear on other screens, if those other screens are not properly calibrated.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines