• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've never experienced worse customer service.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with a sync issue since the update 11.0.1. I'm pretty sure it's an easy fix for somebody who knows what they're doing but they don't seem to exist at Adobe customer service. I lost track of how many lies I caught them in, they've hung up on meseveral times they promised callbacks and never called back. I don't really think they could be worse if they tried. Each person who has had access to my computer through screen sharing it has made the situation worse. I'm not even really sure what to do at this point. I guess I'm looking for alternatives. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe (community forums):
Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions
and engage in peer-to-peer conversations. IOW, this is a user to user support forum.

Do you want help for other users? Have you searched these forums for others posting about sync issues?

You can start from scratch and fully describe your problem, with OS, version of LR, system info and perhaps we can help. But complying about customer service isn't anything we can assist with here. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahahahahahahaha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we're done here? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah dog, we're done. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, done indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, like most "Tech" companies outsources Tech Support to the lowest bidder - and you get what you pay for.  

Try lightroom Queen forums if you don't get help in the Adobe Forums.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines