• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I have LR1 dvd and serial # will it allow me to upgrade to a newer verison (pre cloud)?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I have the Lightroom 1 disk somewhere I'm trying to locate it because I don't remember my serial number and I don't have any light room on my computer. I'm running a MacBook 10.9.5. Once I find it will I be able to put it in and upgrade will that happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

There isn't a pre cloud version available from Adobe. All of those versions are obsolete. The only versions Lightroom that are now available are subscription only, and do not require a serial number or any previous serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If LR1 will run on OSX 10.9.5, you should be able to use your serial number and it should run. But that's IF, I don't really know if LR1 will run.

If you want to upgrade to the current Lightroom Classic 10.2, you don't need the old serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There isn't a pre cloud version available from Adobe. All of those versions are obsolete. The only versions Lightroom that are now available are subscription only, and do not require a serial number or any previous serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines