• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I make any edit on LR classic, the image disappears & LR says 'no photo selected'

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this screen when I  make any edit on LR classic.  I managed fine editing yesterday and was okay for a couple of images today then suddenly this error started.  I have closed LR down, no difference.  I closed laptop down, no difference.  I re-uploaded all my raw files, no difference.   I have to edit over 1000 images today so am freaking out a tad !!!  Will unistalling the LR update from 4 days ago make any difference seeing as the problem started today but was okay yesterday (so update happened and it worked fine for 3 days).  How do I uninstall an update (if you think I need to)?  Any other hints? 

LR Screen shot.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have a filter selected to show "Unedited Images" or have configured a Smart Collection to show unedited images,  and when you edit, the image longer moves out of the active group. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thank you for taking the time to reply. I do use filters.  I make them all 5* and to show those only on date of capture.  When I don't like an image I simply rate it to 0 and it disasppears.   However, I have not come across a filter option to only show unedited images before. I will see if I can find something in the filters options  - thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most obvious location - but not the only one
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 7.51.13 AM.png

Between Flags and Stars....

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Sorted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines