Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image has faint grey in footer when printed

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I've been using the usual LR/PS duo for several years and almost always print from LR but this is something I've never seen. I've taken several images from LR into PS to add a 1/2 in footer at the bottom so I can put in the title of the image  in text. The problem I'll show has appeared in some, but not all of the images. I increase the canvas size to give an additional 1/2 in at the bottom. On most of the images I left this fully transparent-no color. But when I take it back to LR there is a light grey cast on the 1/2 in strip. It prints with that on the image. I hope you can see it in the attached image. I've tried running the eraser tool along the bottom before I bring it from PS but that did nothing. The strange thing is, this does not appear when the image is printed from PS. I've never seen this before but I don't often do this type of mod with a footer with type at the bottom. I hope you can see it in the attachment. It is unmistakable on the print.

Image (5).jpg

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?