Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected due to technical issues.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I want to understand why this image is rejected. I am unable to understand the issue. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ankit Bhatia

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of us will not (or cannot) view attachments. Please include your screen capture by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon. Also, please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is an image file uploaded to the Adobe Stock website I suggest posting your issue in the Adobe Stock forum at the below link.

https://stock.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. thank you sir. I had to post it in Stock Contributors but as this was my first post and I am new to Adobe Stock so I mistakenly posted it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I gave you the wrong link. If you haven't found it already the below is the proper forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/bd-p/Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines