• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images different in Library and Develop

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with Lightroom Classic. Every time I finish editing a photo and I switch over from develop to library, the colors of the photo from the library looks way more saturated. I've been having this issue for a long time now and I've searched online with no solutions. If there is no way to fix this, I am ready to move onto another software... I am using a macbook pro m1 pro, so color grading shouldn't be much of an issue. Picture profile is adobe color or standard. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

First, the preview architecture in Develop is unique to all other modules and the most accurate preview of the data. You should always view previews there and elsewhere at 1:1 or greater and when comparing, use the same zoom for each. 
It is normal to see slight differences at 1:1 but if really excessive, the first thing to try is to disable GPU in preferences; better? If not, you might have a corrupted display profile. Recalibrate the display or whatever you usually do to create a display profil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, the preview architecture in Develop is unique to all other modules and the most accurate preview of the data. You should always view previews there and elsewhere at 1:1 or greater and when comparing, use the same zoom for each. 
It is normal to see slight differences at 1:1 but if really excessive, the first thing to try is to disable GPU in preferences; better? If not, you might have a corrupted display profile. Recalibrate the display or whatever you usually do to create a display profile. When given the option to build this profile, pick Version 2 (not V4) and Matrix not LUT. As to viewing Develop module and Library and outside of LR, it helps to soft proof in Develop using the same profile used in Library (Adobe RGB (1998)) OR the profile selected in Export for the edited image. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG so simple, yet I had no idea. I just changed the preview to 1:1 and it is accurate now. Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines