• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images in full screen won't load (appear blurry and out of focus)

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Wondering if there are any solutions to this issue.

With the new update in LR, all images appear blurry (out of focus), especially when viewing full screen.

It shows "loading" for about 10-15 seconds, but even after that, the images don't appear clear.

I thought I botched my entire session until I realized it was just Lightroom.  If I export the images, they are tack sharp.  Needless to sayt his is an issue.  

Until they get this bug fixed, is there a way to return to the previous version, while keeping the catalog intact (not sure how that's going to work).

I know it's not my iMac Pro, because I can edit just fine in Photoshop, and this has not been an issue until the update.

Thanks in advance for any troubleshooting tips. 

(Shame on me for updating so quickly.  I normally give Apple and Adobe 6 months to work out the bugs before I update.  ARGH!)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Until they get this bug fixed, is there a way to return to the previous version, while keeping the catalog intact (not sure how that's going to work).

You can rollback to v10.4, but the new upgraded catalog will not work with v10.4, The previous catalog, before upgrade should still exist, you would use that catalog. Naturally, any work under LrC v11 will not be in that catalog

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/roll-back-to-prior-update.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines