• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import button

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I click on the image import button, the program immediately freezes. This goes on all day long. What is the problem? The latest version of the application is installed

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Try removing any devices that are in USB ports like cell phone, tablets (like an iPad), drawing device, and anything else in USB ports should be removed; except of course you need to leave the keyboard and mouse attached. (If you use a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse, than leave the bluetooth in the USB port as well).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using? What version NUMBER?

What operating system are you using? What version NUMBER?

Are there any error messages? If so, please quote the exact complete unedited error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. LR 11.3,  MacOS 12.3.1, mac Mini M1.
There are no erreor messages. The import Dialog disapears ( is no longer visable) and the import is done in the backround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Norbert Bazin this is a different problem with different symptoms, and belongs in its own new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LC 11.3, Windows 11.

Are there any error messages? - No. Dont have 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately that didn't help. Just as reinstalling Windows did not help, and installing all Adobe programs from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the files you are trying to import? Internal hard disk? External hard disk? Network drive? Camera card? Somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't let me do anything. The freeze occurs when I press the IMPORT button. I am attaching a video.  https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlnA5D8IQcpRgaYPOkwYJ-HcS0E7_g?e=cBQe5X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeating: Where are the files you are trying to import? Internal hard disk? External hard disk? Network drive? Camera card? Somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you watched the video? I can't select any files. The program hangs before I am given the opportunity to select files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting files, program hanging before you can select files ... I understand that, but you still haven't told me where are the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how you can select files before they can be selected? Okay, let's say the files are on the local drive of the SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can tell if they are on ssd or cloud, but it would matter if i could start selecting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this mean that some photos you would like to import are in the cloud somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means that I have a cloud drive. From where you can also import photos. But at this time, the folder with photos that I need is on the desktop of the local disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try tuning off the cloud service, and see if you can import properly from a local disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it didn't help. I disabled OneDrive autoload, rebooted the computer. I turned on Lightroom, but when I clicked the import button, it also freezed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try removing any devices that are in USB ports like cell phone, tablets (like an iPad), drawing device, and anything else in USB ports should be removed; except of course you need to leave the keyboard and mouse attached. (If you use a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse, than leave the bluetooth in the USB port as well).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's phenomenal! I turned off the webcam and the USB extension cable with the SD card, and EVERYTHING WORKED! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines