• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import catalog from Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to import a catalog from Photoshop Elements 11 into Lightroom classic but keep receiving the messaage that it does not seem to be a Photoshop elements catalog. Is there a solution for that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the full file name and extension of this file that you think is a Photoshop Elements catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the Backup.tly. This file is in the library I opened for the backup. Previously this was the one necessary for the recovery of a catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TBMK Import will not use a 'Backup' .TLY file.

The Import Catalog process should automatically identify your most recent Elements Catalog.

A good video tut- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2wkGPFFmEw

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/import-photos-various-sources.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines