• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPORT from iPhone or iPad no longer works

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 no longer will import photos from either my iPhone 12 Pro Max or my iPad Pro running iOS 14.4.2. On IMPORT it eventually shows the thumbnails of photos on the device and I select those I wish to import.

When I hit IMPORT, nothing happens no matter how long I leave it. However, LRC can be used as normal - just the import function is hung.

Now the only way I can import into LRC is to backup using iMazing, copy photos into a folder on the desktop, and get LRC to import from that folder, which it does with no problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need to import them if you first add them to the Lightroom app on your phone and iPad. Then turn on the sync in Lightroom Classic. When you turn on the sync, the photos will automatically download to your computer.

You may want to specify a location for the images first. By default they will copy down to the Pictures folder. You can change this in the Lr Classic preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines