Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import new Brush Presets

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I got a new mac now and downloaded the new LR Version. Now all my brushes are gone, and with the new LR update I have no idea where to upload those brushes again. I tried for 2 hours now but can't help myself. Would love to find a way that works. 

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After watching this, check out the latest massive updates here: PEOPLE MASKING & MORE! What's new in Lightroom October 2022 https://youtu.be/uLJBqS9g4O0 Welcome to the world-exclusive first LIGHTROOM MASKING TUTORIAL! A massive update to the Adobe Lightroom suite of apps (and Adobe Camera Raw) ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for those videos but it did not solve my problem ... 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom-Classic: Brush Presets are of the .LRTEMPLATE format, and can be found in a {Lightroom} / {Local Adjustment Presets} folder.

In Preferences / Presets: you can easily find where your catalog is storing the {Lightroom} folder with the sub-folder {Local Adjustment Presets} 

[Show all other Lightroom Presets]-

2021-11-18 10_51_36-Preferences.jpg

If you still have the 'old' Mac system you can Copy the Local Adjustment (User) Presets and Paste them into the {Local Adjustment Presets} folder of the 'new' system. A restart of Lr-CLASSIC will then show the added Presets.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines