• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import of Copy form Client PC folder structure to Main PC folder structure ?

Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Optionen beim „Import“ in den Main PC

Option #1

Import from any drive in the existing folder structure E:\\BilderMain\ YEAR\MONTH\DAY

Tiage240571_0-1620644001363.png

Option#2

Import from Catalog oft he second Client PC funktioniert is only possible with copying the structure of the the clients-Systems F:\\BilderClient\ YEAR\MONTH\DAY

• New pictures will be copied NOT in existing path but in new structure following and adding the Path of the clients
  • There is only possibiliy to choose COPY TO „Kopieren nach“ and the “new” folder structure will be added in the main system (Copy folder structure from client to main)  

Tiage240571_1-1620644053579.png

Tiage240571_2-1620644100668.png

• Choices are not sufficient to simply include the Files as a REAL IMPORT in the existing Main folder structure.
  • It is NOT an import it’s a copy of the new files and adding the client’s folder structure.
  • Am I really bound to take care of 100% identical folder structure?

How to I simply only include the new Pictures to the old fotos of the main PC and simply add all work I did to the main PC Folder structure. I guess there must be similar way to get hold of this issue.

First:  true Import of the fotos from Kamara drive

Second: „Import from catalog“of the Clients PC and only import the WORK I did on the photos. (not all new ones)

How and where would I have this possibility ?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?