• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Photos

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchase and installed the latest version  of Lighroom Classic.  Everything seemed to be going OK until this afternoon I tried to import photos from my Nikon D3.  A few imported but then the process froze.  Tried approaching it several different ways but only obtained the same result - able to go  no further.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In terms of tracking down where the problem is, LrC or D3, try copying the files from the D3 to your computer and import from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HOW are you importing from the Nikon? Are you using a cable to directly connect the camera? 

I recommend always using a card reader, and connecting the reader to the computer. 

Then you can either import from the card or copy the images from the card to a folder on the computer, and then import them into LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines