• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import problems from iPad to iMac

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import Raw files from my IPad to IMac. On import, my SHIFT plus CLICK to select ALL photos between first and last images does not work. I can only select ALL or NONE. If I select ALL, I need to unlcick about 2000 times to unselect the images I do not wish to import. Hope I make sence. Help! 

Mac on Catalina. IPad on latest iOS. Lightroom is latest Classic. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question: are you importing through a connected iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried option clicking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not understand why do you need to import from the iPad to iMac?

If you have your iPad and iMac signed in to your account and Sync activated the files will sync automatically.

Just a thought if you have your iPad connect to your iMac I think it could be possible to copy the image files to a folder on your iMac and then import, however you will not get the edits you may have done to the images on the iPad.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines