Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importation kdrive

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Est il possible d'ajouter kdrive dans les sources avec lightroom classic ?

Phtoshop reconnait les fichiers cr2 directement et je peux les traiter en revanche lightroom ne semble pas lire les mêmes fichiers, je suis donc contraint de les mettre sur mon disuqe dur, les traiter et les réexporter.

il doit y avoir une autre solution que je n'ai pas trouvée aussi si quelqu'un parmi vous a une piste, je vous remercie.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? What version NUMBER?

Please show us a screen capture of the problem as seen in Lightroom/Lightroom Classic and as seen in your operating system. Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include your photos in your reply. Do not attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help LrC 11.5 the photos are in the file but not seen

Th26554701no6p_0-1665570645155.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked for two screen captures.

"Please show us a screen capture of the problem as seen in Lightroom/Lightroom Classic and as seen in your operating system."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

i'm not sure to understand which capture is the second as i can download the photos one by one with Lightroom.

as you can see on the capture from Lightroom Classic i sent, the window seems empty even if the photos are in the file. i hope this answer can help you however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show me the folder as seen by your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you mean ?

Th26554701no6p_0-1665588128516.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to see the contents of that folder (named kdrive\Photos 2022) as seen in your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Th26554701no6p_0-1665588525272.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I specifically asked to see what is in Photos 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please clarify what you are trying to do here ... are you trying to import photos into Lightroom Classic from a certain folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes if this operation is possible as i can do it with photoshop

Th26554701no6p_0-1665588858177.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to import these photos, you are in the wrong place. Your original screen capture was not the Import dialog box.

Click on Import (bottom left in the Library Module), then select the folder Photos 2022 on the left by clicking on it, select the desired options on the top (Add, Move, Copy or Copy as DNG) and on the right, and click on Import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Th26554701no6p_0-1665589174500.png

Th26554701no6p_1-1665589187570.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the Import dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok you're right... i'm really sorry i have found it but i cannot download as i get a message "already in catalogue', can i cancel it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's allright with a new catalogue. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this message means that you have already imported the photo. It is a bad idea to import it again. It is a bad idea to import it into a new catalog. Better you should have only one version of this photo, the one already in your original catalog — when you have more than one version of a photo, this leads to confusion and frustration and wasted time as you try to remember and then find the version you want.

Also, it is a very good idea to learn how to import and use LrC properly. There are tons of videos for beginners and even a free beginners e-book for Lightroom Classic, which is free, and doesn't cost you anything, and did I mention it is free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for those information.
I do not really begins as i use lightroom for many years. the problem is due to the installation on a new computer using creative cloud that was not yet the case with my old computer and an old version. i'll clean all and follow your advice and look at the videos. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines