• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importdialogfeld öffnet automatisch

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe zum zweiten Mal folgenden Fehler: Ich möchte bereits importierte Fotos in Lightroom bearbeiten, aber er öffnet immer sofort das Importdialogfeld wenn ich das Programm starte. Ich habe keine Möglichkeit irgendetwas anderes in dem Programm zu machen oder einzustellen. Es ist keine Karte mehr im Laptop. Ich kann das Programm nun gar nicht mehr benutzen. Was kann ich tun?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "This is the second time I've got the following error: I want to edit photos I have already imported in Lightroom, but it always opens the import dialog immediately when I start the program. I have no way of doing or setting anything else in the program. There is no longer a card in the laptop. I can no longer use the program at all. What can I do?"

1. What happens when you click Cancel in the lower-right corner of the Import window:

Untitled.png

2. If clicking Cancel doesn't help, try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines