• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported Videos Have Wrong Time

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import videos/dngs from my DJI drone, Lightroom Classic adds 6 hours to each of the video (.mov) files creation times, and not to the .dngs. I researched this problem here and it sounds like this is a years-old problem without answers documented. Is that still the case as of Aug 2022? Now that I have discovered this bug, I do a manual time adjustment in Lightroom so my sorts will work correctly but something is wrong.

I have verified the correct capture times are recorded with the files on the drone. I am using the latest Lightroom Classic version. If I alternate taking a pic / video / pic / video, etc. with my drone, only the videos have the +6 hour time shift after import.

Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue with DJI drone video.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Johan's comment is accurate then check the "Bug" section of the forum for a report and add your support. If you do not find one then create a new report. There is a thread in the forum with instructions how to create a"Bug report".

I do not use a drone, but if the issue exists it certainly would be a pita for me.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12386373

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't file a bug report, because it won't make sense. It's a combined Lightroom / DJI problem, and it's not going to be fixed apparently (see the link below). Both my Mavic Air 2 and my Mini 3 Pro have this problem. It seems they record GMT, rather than local time, so for me it's two hours. Other video (like from my Sony cameras) shows the correct date, however. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lrc-importing-wrong-metadata-time-from-...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Johan good to know.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines