• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Another Catalog produces an empty "Previous Import" Window

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting with Lightroom Classic 11, and still persistent in 11.0.1 today, whenever I import photos into a catalog using the "Import from Another Catalog" feature, I am presented with a blank grey screen that says "No Photos in Previous Import." However, the photos have indeed imported, and they are accessible in both the "All Photographs" category as well as when I navigate to the folder itself. They have imported just fine, and the "Previous Import" category even shows the number of images in the side bar on the left, but the images do not appear. The catalog seems to be working, but I cannot view the images in that particular window. Seems like a bug to me.

I am on MacOS 12.0.1, running the latest version of LRC.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the Metadata and Attributes filters. Does that help?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, did anyone find the solution. If i quit LR and re launch it, then it show images. But that is a waste of teim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, did anyone find the solution. If I quit LR and re-launch it, then it show images. But that is a waste of time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution, while importing from another catalog, in the import dialog screen please check "Show preview button", please see the screenshot attached. 

It resolved the issue for me. 

thanks.

-MP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@MP Singh wrote:

Found the solution, while importing from another catalog, in the import dialog screen please check "Show preview button", please see the screenshot attached. 

It resolved the issue for me. 

thanks.

-MP

That is strange and should not be necessary (I never check that option), but if it worked for you then that is great.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines