• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing issue to Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Im looking for some advice or help.  I can  not import any photos to lightroom since yesterday.  Yestersday morning and days before everything was fine and nothing was changed.  No matter if the photos are from an sd card, hard drive or my desktop nothing will show up to import.  I also have tried multiple sd cards so that isnt the issue.  Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this. I use lightroom classic on my macpro

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LIghtroom or Lightroom Classic? What version NUMBER?

Operating system: what version NUMBER?

Can you show us a screen capture of the ENTIRE Import Dialog box? (Use the Insert Photos icon, do not attach files)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you accidentally clicking on Done instead of Import?

Been their, done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see in the footer of your posting that you are running MACOS. What version? Did you recently upgrade from pre Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A tip to new members whrn posting to the community. Alyays include application name and version, and Operating System name and version.

for example

Lightroom Classic, v10.3

MACOS Big Sur, v11.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines