• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing lightroom classic presets

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mac and have the latest version of lightroom classic.  I downloaded the presets.  One from a company and once from adobe as their sample downloads.  I go to presets, click on download presets go to the files.  The process appeearrs to start and then is states there is nothing to download.  These are zipped files.  Any ideas.  If I open the file it looks like the presets are in there

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susant,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Could you please try to re-download the file again and check if that makes any difference? What are the formats of those files which you're trying to import? Try to extract(unzip) the folders and then try importing the presets. Have you tried importing the file individually? We're here to help. Just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you unzip them before installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines