Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Osmo Pocket 4k Videos Issues

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to import video files from my Osmo Pocket. I'm running the latest Versions of the Osmo Pocket, Lightroom Classic and MacOS.

Pictures work, 1080p videos as well, but 4k doesn't. I don't even see the preview images in the import dialog, but the CPU starts clogging up with the infamous dynamiclinkmediaserver process, the import never finishes and i have to force quit Lightroom and kill the process.

Any ideas how to fix this? Removed all dynamiclinkmediaserver folder, reinstalled Lightroom, nothing helped.

Thanks

F

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that Adobe has very non-optimized algorithms for 4K 60FPS with a high bit rate. It looks like there is little cache exposed. At the same time, the settings demonstrate that the RAM is idle, but the processor is very overloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on a slower machine.  On a faster machine, the 4K video from Osmo Pocket plays correctly.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines