• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing photos from desktop to Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (11.2) won't allow me to import photos from a folder on my desktop into Lightroom.  I'm on an iMac, Monterey (12.3.1).  When I try to import and choose my hard drive, Applications, Creative Cloud Files, Desktop, Documents, Downloads and Dropbox are all greyed out.  All other tabs have drop down arrows and show me what is in those folders and allow me to import, should I choose to import from there.  However, that is not where the photos are that I need to import.  I never used to have this problem before moving to Monterey and not sure how to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something changed in Mac OS 12.3.1, and many people are finding they need to grant LR Full Disk Access.  See these instructions:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-catalog-cannot-be-used-becaus...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines