Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing *.RAF into Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version 6.14

Contributor ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've been using my legacy version of Lightroom for years now BUT recenlty upgraded from the Fuji X100T (no problem with importing images) to the new Fuji 100V, and my version of Lightroom 6.14 no longerwants to import the images, which are in the same *.RAF format I've always used.

Any thoughts on why this might be and any ideas for a workaround for this please? 

Many thanks in advance.

Edward

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your "new" Fuji camera may have been manufactured after Lightroom 6.14 was released in Dec 2017. That means it's unlikely the Camera is supported.

Check the link below to see when support for the camera was added.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Potentially you could do a DNG conversion and import them that way. On a more serious note, you're missing out on a lot of features that make the current version of Lightroom Classic more than worth subbing for, like Masking, the profile browser, the ability to use LUTs in profiles. And it's only gonna get better. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines