• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing video files and viewing video files

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m running Lightroom CC v11 and have been having problems with video files. The latest now is I can’t import my video from an sd card that was in my canon rebel T5. What is going on and can I fix it? None of my iphone videos either can be viewed. help please

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Could you please help us with the format of the video file? Have you tried with another sd card slot? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? 

Please take a look at the following article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/importing-photos-lightroom-basic-workflow.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have copied the .mov files to my desktop and then tried to import them and they won't. I'll get an error.  I've also tried creating a folder in the library and going to windows explorer and copying the file to the destination folder but it will not work that way either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just converted the file to avi format and it STILL will not import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

need help fixing this issue please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines