• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible d'utiliser LrC depuis la man/Unable to start LR since update to V12.3 > crash under macOS

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Depuis la mise à jour de LRC vers la V12.3 impossible de rédémarrer l'application. Ouverture > Logo puis immédiatementLightroom Classic a quitté de manière imprévue. J'ai redémarré l'ordi plusieurs fois, rien ne change. Je suis sous Ventura 13.3.1. Avez vous connu le même type de problème ? Une piste, une solution ? Merci par avance. 

Hello everyone, Since the update of LRC to V12.3 impossible to restart the application. Open > Logo then immediately Lightroom Classic quit unexpectedly. I restarted the computer several times, nothing changed. I'm on Ventura 13.3.1. Have you experienced the same type of problem? An idea, a solution? Thanks in advance.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-21 à 21.07.19.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at this linked thread in Bugs Forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-lrc-12-2-1-fails-to-start-launch-or-is-extre...

Try the steps set out in the pinned response just below the first post. Let us know if it helped or not. Strictly speaking it shouldn't as the bug is supposed to be fixed, but it's always worth checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Lightroom, nothing changed ! Always the introduction picture at start phase. Activity monitor doesn't shown any part of lightroom.

If I find no way of solution, I will be in the obligation with great disappointment to interrupt adobe cloud and classic subscription. All others programs are ok on a new macos configuration. The only thing I have done is to update my Lightroom to 12.3 ! Unable to process my photos, I will resolve to invest time energy to use ON1 photo raw 2023...while Lightroom remains for me the best and the one that I mastered the best. I can't reasonably wait until a solution to fall from sky or cloud ! Otherwise nevermind...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling and reinstalling isn't what was suggested in the link that I provided above. I've copied the text below to avoid any confusion. If you don't see the 'Users' Library, then the following link provides instructions on how to make it visible.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html#:~:text=In%20the...

Workaround:
The team has verified this workaround has no risks. Until we can release an update, please follow these steps:

• Close LrC if open
    (the file will not show if Lightroom is open)

• Locate metrics.json file at this location: 

Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/metrics.json
    (Note that Mac has two Libraries
    Make sure you are in the User Library and not the System

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but until uninstall and reinstall, I have done the first instructions. Hidden files are visible and impossible to locate any metrics.json inside user library...

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what to think knowing that my mac configuration hasn't experienced anything new,

except the lightroom update... which worked perfectly until then!

Anyone for anything else ? Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines