• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible importer fichier image in Lightroom Classic 10.1.1 on Windows

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour. Depuis ce matin, à partir de mes DD externes/internes, je ne peux plus importer mes photos que ce soit en RAW ou JPEG. Ma version LRC est la dernière (10.1.1) . J'ai désinstatller et réinstaller, éteint l'ordi rallumé, rien n'y fait. Dernière utilisation il y a 2 jours et depuis aucune modif sur mon ordi.Par contre je peux ouvrir les fichiers images via PS (caméra RAW). Ci dessous la capture d'écran du message que j'ai.... Par avance merci de vos réponses

Capture écran lightroom.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. If you have the images on the desktop, are you still getting the same error? If yes, please try launching the application as administrator to check if that helps. You can go that by right clicking on the application icon & selecting the option to Run as Administrator.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour et merci de vos réponses (Nikunj et Per Bemtsen). Problème résolu et c'est Nikunj qui m'a mis indirectement sur la piste. C'était tout bête mais encore fallait il trouver. La solution est la suivante : Après voir ouvert LRC, j'ai cliqué sur importer sans ouvrir d'images ce qui m'a permis d'accéder en haut à droite à la fenêtre Disque Local :C (voir imagte ci dessous). J'ai cliqué dessus et ça a ouvert une fenêtre avec en haut "bureau" et en bas "récent". J'ai coché la 1ère ligne qui était C:\users\utilisateur\pictures (auparavant c'était coché C:\users ou C:\users\asus\pictures, je ne sais plus trop) et voilà le tour était joué, tout rentrait dans l'ordre. Bonne journée. Ludo

Capture dd.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible de copier un fichier vers le dossier de destination, car il n'est pas accessible en écriture

Cannot copy a file to the destination folder because it is not writable

You do not have write permission on the folder you are importing to.

In the Windows file explorer, right click the folder, choose Properties, click Security, and make sure that you have Read and Write permissions. If  not, click Edit, and change the permissions.

See also https://simpleitpro.com/index.php/2020/03/11/windows-10-how-to-take-ownership-of-files-and-folders-o...

Alternatively, import to a different folder where you do have Write permissions.

image_2021-03-04_125317.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, not sure if anybody will read this but I have the exact same error code but I am on iMac with latest version of OS. I have been importing my 'old' jpeg photos currently located on my iMac as I wanted to store everything in Lightroom and not only the recent 5 years of pictures. All was going perfectly fine and then suddenly I got the exact same error text box as shown above. I have read and tried some of the proposed solution but to no avail. Can anyone help??? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines