Exit

Impossible to download my Lightroom 6 on my new computer

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am French.

I bought Lightroom 6 few years ago.

I just change my computer and wanted to download Lightrom 6 on my new computer (PC).

I do find on ADOBE.COM my registed product. Of course I have my Serial nuber, password and e-mail adress.

When I want to dowload it on my new computer this message appears and impossible to download it !

will9400_0-1655201377858.png

Like you can see it is indicated that "this installer is no longer availlable" !!!

It is unacceptable. I bought that sofware. Adobe should give me the possibility to keep using the software that belong to me.

Juste because I change my computeur I can not use Lighroom 6 anymore !? It's a joke !

Any of you have a solution ?

Thank you

William

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is available for download at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

Do yourself a favor and SAVE this download file for future use (like if you get another new computer in a few years) somewhere that you can find it. As it states at that link, the download will not be available after a certain date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot dj paige,

Few years ago I bought Lightroom 5 and get the software on CD. Few years later I bought Lightroom 6 but was not provided on a CD, I had to download it. Kind of upgrade from 5 to 6.

With your link I had to provid Serial N°, password etc of my lightroom 6. And then I had to provide serial N° of my Lightroom 5. Finaly I manage with your link to download a 6.14 version of lightroom. Until the end I was not sure of wish version I was downloading, 5 or 6 🙂

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unacceptable? Assuming you recieved the software on a CD or a download back in the day - Where exactly does your contract with Adobe say that they are obliged to keep a download service for your version available for all eternity?

Thor Egil Leirtrø
Freelance concert photographer - thoregilphoto.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines