• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In develop module image is very different than in library and exporting

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In LRC 12.3 in Monterrey 12.06 Sony A9 RAW. Occasionally, for no apparent reason, after development, the image in the library module is totally different. Returning to development module and exporting, the image is not as desired. I try differnt color space in exporting but without solution. I attach a demonstration video. I'm sorry but this problem was not solved by the answers I found in the community referencing a post from 2017.I'm really worried because I start my wedding season in 15 days Please how do I fix. THX

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely a GPU bug (or possibly defect monitor profile). Disable the GPU in Preferences and check again.

The histograms are identical, so the actual data are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks D Fosse. I'll try your solution, but i have another doubt:The problem does not always occur, but randomly and not with all files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my question is: is it possible that the problem does not occur continuously but only in particular cases whose characteristics I don't understand? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a GPU bug, it can depend on a lot of external factors. It can be unpredictable.

Turn off the GPU here and see if it still happens:

LrGPU.png

If it's a defective monitor profile, that tends to happen more often with ProPhoto than other color spaces, because ProPhoto is so huge that small errors get amplified. Library Previews are Adobe RGB, while Develop is a custom color space with linear tone response curve and ProPhoto primaries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build on D Fosse's reply, quickly test whether it's a defective display profile:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines