• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom was constantly shutting it's self down as I tried to import images, so I looked for advice, and found that uninstalling and reinstalling would solve the issue. How ever once I uninstalled light room 6, Adobe website states that lightroom 6 is nolonger available for download. As I have payed for the product out right and not on a monthly membership I find this most frustrating as I feel I am been undone a service that has been payed for. 

Any help would be very much appreciated

George 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked if there's a link in your Adobe account?

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for your reply it does but this is what comes up

IMG_20210614_174418.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK 😞

Check the "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links" at

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links - Free Trials | ProDesignTools

They are apparently still working. If so, do keep a copy of that installation file in case you need it later.

That said, I would argue that updating to the Photography plan (Photoshop + Lightroom) is well worth the $10/month. 

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for how to download 6.14 and re-enter  your serial number:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.3, thanks for the reply 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Windows user, so I might be completely off base. But based on the number you reported I'm assuming you are running the Big Sur OS. "IF" that is the case then you will not be able to install Lightroom 6 because the installer is a 32-bit application and Big Sur will not run it. If I'm misunderstanding your situation then I apologize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your help, hats a shame. thanks for your help tho 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines