• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing LUTs in LR Classic 11

Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed a lot of profiles and presets before without any problems. But today I purchased the 20 Instagram Blogger LUTs Pack from Adobe Exchange. But I couldn't find a way to install all the downloaded files. I couldn't find any folder named "Develop Presets" to drag the folder into, and the only folder I could import from LR, was the one containing .xmp files. 

I thought LUTs should appear in the Profile Browser in LR, but these only appear as presets. When I click on them, the Adobe Color profile is selected. Have I misunderstood something?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know this package but googling the name showed the below quoted instructions for installing the presets. Based on these instructions after you do these you should see the presets in the presets area (in the left panels) in your develop tab. 

LOADING THE PRESETS IN Lightroom Classic

1. Open Lightroom
2. Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets
3. Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
4. Double click on Lightroom
5. Double click on Develop Presets
6. Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder
7. Restart Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. based on this, these are clearly not actual LUTs but simply develop presets which can't contain any LUTs. It appears the package uses LUTs on Photoshop and Premiere/After effects and presets on Lightroom: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.105501.20-instagram-blogger-luts-pack.html (click on "where to find it"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It seems like I've purchased something else than I thought it was. Is there any way I can get my money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email to Adobe Exchange Support. I'll see what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was refunded the payment for the LUTs pack. So now I am very happy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines