• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intel graphics 4600

Contributor ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to LR 11.5 I get an error messgae that an intel graphics driver is needed for a 466  card...I don't have an intel card, mine is Nvidia.  I have delted this in device manager and it keeps coming back.  Any ideas? Thanks.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that this is the CPU internal graphic card.

Do you have delete or deactivate it? If "deleted" it is normal the it comes automatically back if you restart Windows.

You have to deactivate it.

Please see here - Solution 4 - Step6

Troubleshoot GPU issues | Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason Intel Graphics was somehow turned on in BIOS! I have not touched BIOS in months, and oddly only started showing since the lastest 11.5 update. Issue seems resolved...now if I could only figure out how that got "enabled"..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a BIOS update occur? Not often if ever automatic, usually requires user action.

Also, extremly rare, upon cold boot, a BIOS error leading to a reset? Extremly unlikely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No resset or update, so I am lost as to what happened. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines