• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intermittent problems authorizing Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having recurring problems logging into LR.  I have to login everytime I use the software. Sometimes I can login and can use library but not develop.  Sometimes I get connectivity problems.  Sometimes I get too many current logins (the last time they were all for the same desktop PC).  Yesterday, I was able to succesfully login and do some work in LR.  I currently cannot authorize LR because of connectivity problems even though I'm on the internet type this post.   I downloaded the Adobe Limited Access Repair Tool but that didn't resolve anything.  I did connect to the Adobe site and get the two logo image.  Can anyone help me fix this problem?  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a post that said to reset the preference file.  I tried that and now I hate the tiny fonts.  But I still can't login.

I am able to successfully login to Creative Cloud Desktop but get a "something went wrong.  Refresh the app to continue" message.  Closed the app, restarted it. able to log in but now get a "error loading fonts" message.  I reinstalled LR a few days ago.  Guess I'll do that again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just reconfigure your preferences to what they were. 

As for logging in, did you try rebooting? That sometimes forces the issue. Are you maybe using either some virus protection or VPN that might be the issue? The Creative Cloud software verifies the account status on Adobe servers once a day. If the account is in good standing (that is, payment is up-to-date) when the last verification happens, the software status refreshes to run for at least 99 days offline.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-apps-services-desktop.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines