• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is it possible to apply the mask - AI select sky option for multiple photos

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I took photos for an event where people were under a tent. In order to expose faces properly, my sky was overexposed on all photos. I love the Mask - Select sky fuction. Since I need to do it for all photos, is there a way to apply this setting for multiple photos at one time without copying other adjustments to all the photos?

thank you all for sharing tips

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can sync settings and these masks can also be synced. In the sync dialog you can select what to sync and what not to sync. Same for copy settings/paste settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The masks can also be applied using Auto Sync. However, it's not possible to select which masks are synced when using Auto Sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines