• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Facebook export plugin available for Lightroom Classic?

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Facebook export plugin available for Lightroom Classic? When I go to the Lightroom Classic export window I see a Facebook Plugin but when I tried to use it I couldn't confirm the connection. I am using Windows 10 and Lightroom Classic v10.3.

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even though Adobe includes the Facebook Publishing Service plugin with new copies of LrC, the answer is no. The Facebook Publishing Service plugin no longer works, at least for normal Facebook accounts,  it has not worked since August 01, 2018. And other than for corporate Facebook accounts, it will not be fixed. Issue is per Facebook decisions, not Adobe. Facebook basically told Adobe and otjers to pound sand. See (ref 1)

Facebook decided they did not want uploading of photos to Facebook in that method.

(ref 1): Adobe | Unable to publish photos or post comments to Facebook

note, the above referebced document was updated May 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines