• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to collapse all preset categories?

Participant ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In the Folder part in library view you can Alt click the triangle to close open all subfolders, is there a way to do this with presets?

I m playing around with some presets and it is tiresome to scroll through all of them to get to the one I want.

They also remain open once you click on the triangle so the lists grows to huge sizes 🙂

thanks.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All, no, not that I'm aware of. You can do this with other kinds of 'folders' like Collections so this would make a good feature request. 

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/1238...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would particularly like to hide some of Adobe's presets which I never use. I have my own presets that I do use often, and would like not to have to scroll through long lists of Adobe presets to do so. It would also help if the sets of Adobe presets could simply be collapsed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know you can hide presets!  [Right-Click] on the [+] icon on the Presets header line and [Manage Presets].

Remove check-marks from Presets you want to 'hide'.

2022-05-09 09_06_38-Lightroom Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may be wrong, but I think the OP is interested in hiding specific presets, not an entire category of them. This is certainly clear for SASanderson who wrote: 

"I would particularly like to hide some of Adobe's presets which I never use".

Be useful IMHO to be able to do this. Hence again why this needs to be moved as a feature request where maybe, someone from the LR team will view the upvotes and consider it. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines